Thursday, July 30, 2015

I'm Afraid for Jennifer Aniston!

I love Jennifer Aniston!
Jennifer Then

She's beautiful, seems quite charming, and a pleasant addition to any Romantic Comedy cast. I do think she's made a deal with the devil, so that's a bit of a worry. Other than that, perfect!

Why do I worry she's made a deal with the Son of the Morning?

Have you looked at her, closely? She's getting prettier, her skin is smoother, her voice is becoming more melodic each passing day.

She's still rounded!

Okay, I'm 50 and I remember Jane Fonda coming close, but if you paid attention she also got more "pointed", you see? Not round and smooth, but sharp and angular; severe. Jane has got to be in her 70's and she's still a darn fine looking lady, but nobody is going to confuse current Jane with Barbarella (talk about rounded!). Jen, though, looks younger than Rachel. She looks like Rachel's cute younger sister.
Jennifer Now

Jennifer, please stop it. Brad is gone. Nobody willingly leaves Angelina Jolie; like the speed of light her attraction is a constant. I think you're prettier, but Jolie is like bacon. You don't know why, but you can't escape from that black hole.

So. Jen. Please. Stop.

If not for me than do it for Ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment